Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 2 - EEEWWWWWW!!!!!
After a great week 1 I feel like week 2 on Biggest Loser when not everyone does as well as the week before!
It was a crazy and stressfull week and I let it get the best of me. I still got my miles of running in which was one accomplishment but the eating was horrible! No weight loss which is very dissapointing.
So for week 2:
FUN
I did get a chance to watch a movie with my family which was fun and I took a bath! Weird I know but, I usually cannot sit still long enough to watch a movie or take a bath!
FAT
This week I stay in the fat category! EEEEWWWW! I will not keep crying about it and will move on!! Week 3 will be better!
I also tried my new recipe on Sunday! I made Chorba a Moroccan Vegetable Soup and it was great!!!! A homemade soup with tons of yummy vegatables! At 260 calories a serving I will be making this one again!!!
FIT
Got my running miles in again this week. That makes me happy! Did a 6 mile run on Sunday in the rain!! Staying on track for 500 miles this year - YEAH!
No weight training in this week. I really need to make a plan to fit this in!!!
Taking the P90X out of the box and will see what it is all about - scarry!!!

After a dissapointing week2 I am ready to put it behind me and move on to week 3!!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. P90X.... I can't wait to hear how it goes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P90X scares the hell out of me too. You can run 6 freaking miles though! (I've never ran that far, but I am gonna do it soon!) So, I know you can ROCK the P90X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot of great things about P90X...but I have not tried it yet!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard soooo many great things about P90X ... wow!

    ReplyDelete