Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 1

WEEK 1 Complete!


Week 1 of 2010 is in the books! It was a rough one but a good one!!! Crazy busy and stressful at work, but my goals were met for week 1!!! YEAH!

I haven’t blogged much but I spent a lot of time reading blogs!!

Goals:

FUN!
Went to a movie and dinner with my BFF. I haven’t seen her in months and can’t even remember when I last went to a movie!!!

Read a ton of blogs!

Spent time and laughed with my boys!

FAT!

Down 7 pounds in one week!!!

FIT!

I got my 11 miles of running in between the rain drops (3 of which I finished Sunday night on the treadmill).

Did some weight training - only some, but I did it!!!


Not bad for the first week!! Today was a day of rest and tomorrow we are on to week 2!!! Hopefully there will be a break in the rain - I have 3 miles scheduled during lunch!!!


Hope everyone had a HAPPY MONDAY!!!


3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Great mileage and CONGRATS on the weight loss. Great job!!!
    Don't you just love getting runs in at lunch? Makes the day so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the exact same path! I am also trying desperately to lose weight and and run a half-marathon! It is my ultimate dream! I am afraid I might have put the cart before the horse and registered for a half-marathon already. It is May 2nd! I have never even run outside :/ If you EVER need to chat or need motivation please feel free to blog me or email me! equineakw@hotmail.com. Good luck and I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete