Thursday, October 22, 2009

What a busy day! Work was so crazy today that I almost made enough excuses NOT to run! I almost got away with it too - BUT I ran tonight just before dark right as I left work. It felt good to get out for a short 3 mile run. I am taking tomorrow off from running and doing the NIKE 10k on Saturday!

I think I have decided to do another Half Marathon on Thanksgiving weekend! WOW do I have the bug or what? Hopefully I can get a few pounds off by then too! Running is so much easier at a lighter weight!

So as far as the weight loss goes - I did OK today! Other than the 2 cookies I ate when I got home -- I ate good today!

I hardly realized I had eaten the cookies -- I get home and on auto pilot grabbed a few cookies. Need to make all of the junk food go away....my family is not going to like it but it will be good for all of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment