Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My First Blog, The Start

So this is my first blog and the start of my new journey!!


This will be my journal and an honest day by day account of my journey.


Here I start........I have spent my entire life overweight. About a year ago I weighed 221 lbs. Not the heaviest I have ever been - I think my top non-pregnancy weight was 238. But, heavy enough. I lost 38 pounds the right way....eating right and working out. I started running for the first time in my life. I have always been active but have never been a runner. I loved it. I got down to 183 and felt GREAT!!

So, I signed up to run a half marathon and something happened. I quit running, not all together but was not consistently running. I started eating crappy again and now back up at 210 lbs. I feel horrible!!!
I try to run and everything hurts.
I eat wrong and I feel terrible!

Time to stop the maddness and focus!

This weekend is the Half Marathon that I signed up and paid for last March.


Oh, and FYI - I AM 2 FAT 2 RUN 13.1 !!! Just thought I would mention that fact.......

I am going to do the half marathon anyway. I will walk it if I have to but, it is going to be the start and end to my journey! My goal is to actually run a half-marathon start to finish!!!


So here I am ready to start my "journey" with a half marathon the same way I want to end this part of my "journey" with a half marathon. Hopefully at the end I can change the name of my blog!!!!!

Join me on my journey .......

No comments:

Post a Comment