Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So I did it! My first Half Marathon. I met my goals.....ran more than I walked and I finished. It was a great experience and FUN FUN FUN! It is a good place to start anyway.....I felt really good during the run and could have run more if it wasn't such a hilly course! I am already looking for another race to enter. Setting my goals a bit higher this time....thinking cutting 15 minutes off my first race time is doable!!!

Now for my weight loss - ICK! Do you ever tell yourself I will start tomorrow? I tell myself that every day.....tomorrow never comes. It is a constant battle..."I can eat this I will start tomorrow" which is how I ended up gaining back all of this weight....NO MORE! I start today...I start tonight .. I start right now!!!

I am planning my food diary for tomorrow..I do best when I write everything down. Planning a 3 mile run at lunch tomorrow too. Legs are healed from the weekend and ready to roll again!

No comments:

Post a Comment