Sunday, October 25, 2009

Human Race

NIKE Human Race 10K last night!
Wow it gets dark early now. Had a busy kid day so waited to run until the evening. Started about 30 minutes late and it got dark on my run which I was not prepared for. Luckily I planned my run which was mostly on the sidewalk so I was safe.
Ran the whole 10k even added in a hill or two :). I felt great. Ran a 11 minute mile pace which was good for me since I have been running 12+ lately! Only my knees starting hurting about the last third of the run, has to be the extra weight I am carrying. Need to focus on that!
New weight 208. Each pound counts but I need to be more focused and serious about it!

I broke down and talked to my trainer this weekend...I haven't used her in a year! I was thinking I could do it by myself but decided to swallow my pride and ask for help..... this isn't always easy to do but i did it. I am going to call her this week and we are going to get together and make a PLAN!! I am excited!
Busy week this week....must plan ahead and stay on task!

No comments:

Post a Comment