Friday, November 27, 2009

Another week gone by and not much done on my diet! UGH!!! I really need to get serious!

I have decided that this year my NEW YEARS RESOLUTION needs to be different! For the last 25 years the resolution has been the same - weight!!
This year my resolution (I know it is early but.....) is to not ever have the same resolution again! The time is NOW!

Starts today!!!

First on the agenda - finish the work out room...we started setting it up and just needs to be finished...doing that instead of going shopping today.
I ran a Turkey Trot 10k yesterday so I am just going to do a quick treadmill run today to be easier on my body and maybe one body part of strength training!!!
And the diet part.... all about vegi's today!! (NO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES-A feat in itself!! Especially since I feel like I have been sustaining life on chocolate chip cookies over the last month!
Have a great salad planned for dinner - YUM!

4 comments:

  1. Just got your comment! You're entered into the giveaway. Looks like you have some great races coming up and you've accomplished so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I just wanted to check with you quick concerning the Christmas card exchange - I was wondering what state you were from because I wanted to make sure that the everyone was paired with someone from a different state. If you don't mind please just leave me a comment or email me! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey each little bit counts, the run is better than no run and cookies right!!

    Don't forget to post your Holiday Bootie Buster points

    ReplyDelete