Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quick run tonight in the wind and rain! The weather did not matter just a great quick run! I have to get them in when I can!!!
Just need to invest in a good lightweight running jacket. I have great cold weather gear but not water proof!!! The new Nike light up jacket looks cool -- might have to check that out -- but for $250.00 it better be great!!!

Decided not to do another half this month -- I am just not ready and don't want to get hurt! So switching gears and doing a Turkey 10k on Thanksgiving!!! I was stressing about doing another 1/2 and now am really excited about the 10k.

I am also going to check out the Nike run club next week -- anything to stay motivated and running!!

Now to focus on the eating-- Chocolate chip cookies should be illegal!! At least for me!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey there... just visiting from HBBC... I have to say... I love chocolate chip cookies... when they are homemade. I also love my homemade sugar cookies... to die for. Yummy-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm stopping by from HBBC too. It's hard to get out there when the weather is crappy. BUT the fact that you went even when the weather was bad has motivated me to get out there tonight too. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm another HBBC visitor!

    I think the only way I'd pay $250 for a running jacket is if it had a rocket pack in it!

    Good luck at the 10k!!

    ReplyDelete